TC Float sprl design and supply tin bath roofs for float lines used for the manufacture of flat glass.
This recently formed innovative company is the creation of two of the top specialists in the industry.
TC Float is looking for a new site Engineer, ideally with experience in the Float Glass industry, but not essential.
The main task will be to supervise the worldwide site erection of the Tin Bath Roof casings, refractories and electrics. In addition, the successful candidate, will also have to inspect materials at our supplier’s premises.
Job Description & Conditions:
- Frequent Worldwide Travelling
- Working away for periods up to 4-6 weeks
- Some Electrical experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Some Steel & Refractory experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Basic software experience is essential (Word, Excel, etc...)
- Must be able to read and intrepret an industrial (Autocad, Dwg, Solidworks etc...)
- Must be English speaking
The successful candidate must be responsible, dedicated, spirited and a likeable professional, who enjoys working within a small team environment and likes travelling the world.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +32 (0) 477 72 02 89